Tuesday, July 14, 2015

Top Ten Newest Books on My Bookshelves

Top Ten Tuesday is a wicked awesome weekly meme from the ladies at The Broke and the Bookish.

This took a while to actually figure out since I've been so bad lately at keeping up with my books on Goodreads! I did get everything sorted eventually, so here they are. This is a mix of physical books and e-books, but I didn't include any ARCs I've obtained recently. I've been so very good lately about not buying books when I can get them from the library or Scribd, so these books represent purchases going back to late April.


2. Elements of Chemistry by Penny Reid (Newly obsessed with Penny Reid thanks to Joy from Joyous Reads!)


10. The Associated Press Stylebook 2013 (Because life isn't always fun and games)


What books have you recently added to your collection?



11 comments:

  1. The Fixer, A Court of Thorns and Roses and Saint Anything are all in my tbr of doom. Hopefully I'll get to them soon. Great list, lots of variety!

    Michelle @ Michelle's Minions

    My TTT

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm starting Saint Anything today, but The Fixer and ACOTAR were both really great. And The Fixer was not an especially long read, so it is definitely less of a commitment than ACOTAR.

      Delete
  2. Noughts and Crosses!!!! If you haven't read it yet, then I hope you love it, it's one of my favourite books. ACOTAR was on my list this week, I'm planning to start it on Monday.
    My TTT: https://jjbookblog.wordpress.com/2015/07/14/top-ten-tuesday-13/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I haven't read Noughts and Crosses yet! But I will be starting it pretty soon here. I did read ACOTAR, and it was just as wonderful as I was hoping it would be.

      Delete
  3. Noughts & Crosses is one of my favorites! It was really bittersweet though. I've heard great things about The Fixer.
    Krystianna @ Downright Dystopian

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I kept hearing great things about The Fixer, so I went ahead and bought it Friday.... and finished it before dinnertime. It was so great!

      Delete
  4. I am very tempted to get The Secret Garden. It just seems so relaxing!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The pictures are sooo pretty, but they're pretty detailed for the most part, so I wouldn't say it's especially relaxing. I have no regrets though!

      Delete
  5. Ohhh Elements of Chemistry is so so so good! Enjoy!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Such an interesting selection of reads! I love love love Noughts and Crosses - it's so good! Enjoy! xoxo Louise | Reads and Recipes A literary lifestyle blog

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi! I've nominated you for The Versatile Blogger Award. Click here to find out more. http://pagesofstarlight.blogspot.com/2015/08/the-versatile-blogger-award.html

    ReplyDelete

 
BLOG TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS