Monday, June 15, 2015

June TBR Check-In

June has officially been the month of cleaning up my "Currently Reading" and "Need to Restart Piles," and since we have finally reached the middle of the month I thought it would be a good time to check in and report my progress. So without further ado, here's my original list:


  1. Legend by Marie Lu - finished 6/4/15
  2. The Young Elites by Marie Lu - finished 6/6/15
  3. Panic by Lauren Oliver - finished 6/7/15
  4. A Court of Thorns and Roses by Sarah J. Maas
  5. Cruel Beauty by Rosamund Hodge
  6. The Perilous Sea by Sherry Thomas - finished 6/14/15
  7. The Assassin's Blade by Sarah J. Maas
  8. The Orchid Affair by Lauren Willig
  9. Cinder by Marissa Meyer
  10. The Iron King by Julie Kagawa
  11. Blythewood by Carol Goodman
  12. Evermore by Allyson Noel
  13. Stone Cold Touch by Jennifer L. Armentrout
  14. Endlessly by Kiersten White

Even though my goal was to finish these books before starting any others, I confess to also having read Beautiful Disaster and Walking Disaster, both by Jamie McGuire. Whoops.

2 comments:

  1. ACOTAR is so so SO GOOD!!!!! So is Stone Cold Touch! The ending will make you want Every Last Breath so bad!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm a little over halfway through ACOTAR, and I really like what I've read so far! And I keep forgetting that Every Last Breath is due out next month! I really need to get my butt in gear and finish this up!!

      Delete

 
BLOG TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS