Wednesday, April 1, 2015

Waiting on Wednesday: Miss Mayhem by Rachel Hawkins

"Waiting On" Wednesday is a weekly event, hosted by Jill at Breaking the Spine, that spotlights upcoming releases that we're eagerly anticipating.


This week, my grubby little hands (they're not really grubby... I wash them all the time) are itching for a copy of Miss Mayhem by Rachel Hawkins! I just finished Rebel Belle earlier this week, so I'm especially looking forward to April 7 now!

From Goodreads: "Life is almost back to normal for Harper Price. The Ephors have been silent after their deadly attack at Cotillion months ago, and best friend Bee has returned after a mysterious disappearance. Now Harper can return her focus to the important things in life: school, canoodling with David, her nemesis-turned-ward-slash-boyfie, and even competing in the Miss Pine Grove pageant.


Unfortunately, supernatural chores are never done. The Ephors have decided they’d rather train David than kill him. The catch: Harper has to come along for the ride, but she can’t stay David’s Paladin unless she undergoes an ancient trial that will either kill her . . . or connect her to David for life. "





What books are you looking forward to?

10 comments:

  1. I have heard people saying fantastic things about Rebel Belle for the last year. Since the sequel is coming out soon I think I will have to finally pick this series up.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I would definitely recommend doing so! It's marketed as "Legally Blonde meets The Terminator," which seemed intriguing to me, but didn't necessarily put it in a "must read now" category in my head. Big mistake! It's so great!!

      Delete
  2. Yes! I am a huge fan of Rebel Belle, and I have been waiting for this sequel for what feels like forever! I hope you end up loving this :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Same to you! Just a few more days now :)

      Delete
  3. I just purchased Rebel Belle recently and I still need to read it before this comes out! Or I'll wait until this is out so I can read both books without having to wait!
    My WOW

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh, it's definitely worth starting now! It's a quick read, but Miss Mayhem comes out on Tuesday, so you won't have long to wait :)

      Delete
  4. I haven't read this series, but I really want to. Hope you enjoy the book!

    My WoW: http://onceuntold.blogspot.com/2015/04/waiting-on-wednesday-hard-to-be-good.html

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! The first book is marketed as "Legally Blonde meet The Terminator," so if that strikes your fancy I would definitely recommend checking it out.

      Delete
  5. I still haven't read Rebel Belle though I've been wanting to for ages!

    ReplyDelete

 
BLOG TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS