Sunday, October 5, 2014

Sunday Post #1


Sunday Post at Caffeinated Book Reviewer: "It’s a chance to share News. A post to recap the past week, showcase books and things we have received and share news about what is coming up for the week on our blog. This is your news post, so personalize it! Include as much as you want or as little. Be creative, it can be a vlog or just a showcase of your goodies. Link up once a week or once a month, you decide. Book haul can include library books, yard sale finds, arcs and bought books..share them!"


Recap of last week

Yay, I have a last week of blogging to recap! Since last week was my first week of blogging, I had a HUGE list of things I wanted to do and posts I wanted to post right off the bat. Of course, I got sick early on in the week, so the only posts that went up were the pre-scheduled posts... most of my down time after work was spent binge-watching Gilmore Girls and The Blacklist on Netflix (because that's such an obvious combination). HOWEVER, I still got over 400 pageviews. That may not seem like a huge number for most established bloggers, but it's roughly 350 more pageviews than I expected, so I'm really excited about that. 

My posts, in order of total pageviews:
1. TOP TEN BOOKS THAT WERE HARD FOR ME TO READ
2. WISHLIST WEDNESDAY
3. BLOGLOVIN
4. HELLO, BLOGIVERSE!
5. THROWBACK THURSDAY

So I'm basically pretty darn happy with how last week went!

Coming up this week

 - Top Ten Tuesday @ The Broke and the Bookish: Top Ten Books For Readers Who Like                     Character-Driven Novels
 - Wishlist Wednesday @ Pen to Paper
 - Throwback Thursday
 - Five Friday Favorites @ Book Badger: Favorite Finales

Books I'm currently reading












I think that's all for now..... I'm looking forward to another week of blogging!

4 comments:

  1. That''s a great beginning and I'll be back for more of your posts:)
    Grave Mercy and Shiver were both very good books. Happy reading!
    Here is my Sunday Post - http://fuonlyknew.com/2014/10/05/whats-new-on-my-bookshelf-81-and-the-sunday-post/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! And I've heard a lot of mixed reviews about Grave Mercy, so I'm glad to hear that you enjoyed it!

      Delete

 
BLOG TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS