Friday, October 24, 2014

Five Friday Favorites - Favorite Cover Trends

Five Friday Favourites is a blog meme hosted by Book Badger, and you can read more about the meme here.

When I first saw the topic I was convinced that I would never be able to come up with five different cover trends, let alone five favorite cover trends. But as I started going through my Goodreads TBR, and then all the beautiful lists in the Listopia section of Goodreads, cover trends started popping out at me from all directions. And now, my list:

1. Glamorous Gowns:

2. Title/Author Takeovers:

3. Super Views of the Back:

4. Masquerade: (And now I'm singing Phantom of the Opera....)

5. View of the Top:

(Ok, so I only found three different books/series with this particular trend. But I predict there will be more!)


What are your favorite cover trends?

2 comments:

  1. Good choices :)
    I love The Heir cover. It's so pretty and definitely the best cover of the series.
    I just finished These Broken Stars. Such a beautiful cover!

    ReplyDelete
  2. SO MANY BEAUTIFUL COVERS!!!! WANT TO HUG THEM ALL!! :P

    ~Fari @ My Little Corner For Books

    ReplyDelete

 
BLOG TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS