Tuesday, September 30, 2014

Hello, Blogiverse!

Hello, Blogiverse! I am so glad to be here! After reading other book blogs for ages, and finally having a little more free time since graduating from college, I decided that the time was right to join the ranks. I envision my little corner of the universe becoming a place where I share my opinions about mostly books, but I will probably also share anything that happens to tickle my fancy. I know there are already loads of really great book bloggers out there - I should know, since I follow most of them! - but I aim to add to the greatness. As my favorite Dove® Promises® wrapper says, "Too much of a good thing is wonderful;" my goal for Sarah Can't Stop Reading is to help achieve that wonderful! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
BLOG TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS